Monday 31 January 2011

Minus


This is Minus. He is a ten years old, red, big, fluffy and enormously cuddly cat. He is not mine, although I wish he was.. His owners live not far from my grandparents and whenever I visit them, I usually meet Minus too. He is so trusting and fond of people, a huge contrast to our late family cat who was very wary of strangers. I think he is so beautiful and cuddly, I just want to pick him up, put him in my handbag and take hime home with me. But I can't do that, can I?

3 comments:

  1. He is soooooo beautiful! I wish he was mine too..... :)
    (As a child I had a big ginger cat, named Truls, a present from my uncle who had a farm.Your photo brought back some nice memories.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you could do it, but I'm guessing the owners wouldn't like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whi is the photographer?

    ReplyDelete