Saturday 25 June 2011

Ship o'hoy!


Today I'm off on my first trip this summer holiday! As I'm going sailing with some friends, I thought this photo (although not of a sailboat) would be in place. This photo is taken on board of M/S Eikern, a little boat on the lake Eikern in Øvre Eiker. Unfortunaltely, the boat trip I'm setting out on today are not here in Eiker, but along the south coast of Norway, hence don't expect any photos. I will, however, give you more pictures from Eikern later on, since the lake is the destination of one of my other trips this summer.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a gorgeous ride on the water!
    med vennlig hilsen fra EAGAN daily photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ser fantastisk ut!:)

    Gunn / stavangerdailyphoto.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. daily boat excursion

    ReplyDelete